- About Us
- Mindfulness Plus Programs
We're hiring! See below for details and contact information.
Job Description: IDP Office Assistant
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11am-7pm
The Office Assistant provides general administrative support to our organization. This part-time position offers an opportunity to learn about the day-to-day operations of a growing non-profit, as well as to develop many vital professional skills in a friendly, supportive, and casual office environment.
The ideal candidate must be friendly, patient and have excellent communication skills, a self-starter able to discern what needs to be done and take initiative, be detail oriented, organized, and able to follow tasks through to completion. Candidates must be familiar with the Google Office suite, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to multitask. Should have an interest in meditation and becoming part of the IDP community.
Qualified applicants to possess 2+ years experience working in an office. Grounded, hard-working, mature recent college graduates or students with internship experience are also welcome to apply.
- posting content to website
- tracking course registrations and fulfilling merchandise orders
- recruiting, training, and coordinating volunteers for classes and events
- responding to email and phone inquiries
- reconciling course income and accounting for credit card payments
- designing, printing and distributing flyers
- editing and uploading audio recordings to website
- participating in social media via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- maintaining office and class spaces, ordering supplies as needed
- running errands and making bank deposits
- interfacing with the IDP community by welcoming new students and supporting IDP teachers
Start Date: Immediate
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.